Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Elisanth Gothic and Latex calendars 2016

Dear all!
I'm happy to announce new calendars 2016. This time, I decided to give you more freedom, and offer 2 different calendars for you to choose.



Calendar size and description:
A4 size calendar = 21x30cm = 8x12". 
High quality A4 calendar printed on glossy photo paper. Wall calendar with hanger. Transparent plastic sheet on top. 


I tried to keep the prices as low as possible. Very often you see an affordable product, but shipping price makes it too expensive. This is not the case. 
Shipping price: Europe (EU and non-EU) - $6 ($3 for an additional calendar). 
Shipping price to the rest of the world - $8 ($4 for an additional calendar). 
All packages include tracking number! 



You can choose between Gothic calendar full of dark sensual photos, or Latex calendar filled with shiny pics ;) (or get them both with combined shipping) They feature beautiful outfits by the most creative designers. You're always welcome to message me if you have any questions, or just want to order directly. 


Examples of pages. 
As you know, I love different styles, and often it's difficult to draw the line between them. 



All calendars are signed! (I don't charge anything for that :) ) 
If you want me to add a personal note, please let me know during checkout. 


Transparent protective plastic sheet on top. 

I can also accept payments in Euro and GBP - if you want to place payment in one of these currencies, just message me for invoice.

This is limited edition. Atm (Nov. 24) I have 21 copies of Gothic Calendar, and 22 copies of Latex Calendar left. They will be shipped by the end of the week.
Last year, I got requests to print more, but couldn't do another run. If you want to get your copy, don't miss it! 

All sales are final. Please ask any questions before you buy. No returns, no refunds.

No comments:

Post a Comment