Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review: Two Tone Dark Red/Black Wig from Wigaholics

As you know, red and black is my fave color combo when it comes to clothes and makeup.
Recently, I discovered new wig company Wigaholics, and the first wig to catch my attention was, of course, red and black :)



It is Two Tone Dark Red/Black Long Straight 75cm wig by Wigaholics - new brand that just appeared on the market. This is first wig I got from them, and I was quite pleased by the quality!
Wig price: $29.90 + shipping.
Now they're running a very generous 50% sale, so you can get it for $14.95 only.


This is the package I've got. Wig comes in protective plastic zip-lock bag, with paper inside, to hold the shape. Wig, foldable wig stand in white, anti-static stainless steel wig brush in black, elastic wig cap hair net, and set of bobby pins, really useful to style your wig.
Check out Accessories page.


Cute logo :)



 Here is foldable wig stand. It is useful for travel, when folded, it takes almost no space.


and here is how the wig looks on wig stand (and stack of my fancy shoes box :) ). I've never had these stands before. Now I can say it's really useful, you can brush your wig, or just keep it on stand, for easy access for shoots etc.
Wig is half black, and half red, with red bangs. It is dark red / apple red color, rich and nice shade. Hair is silky, and easy to brush, and it is quite dense.


Back view.


There is quality wig cap (netting) inside, that helps wig to get a good natural shape, last longer, and hide your own hair.


Central part has a good strong base.


There are 2 elastic bands with hooks on the sides, and loops, so the wig size is adjustable.


Don't forget to wear hair net under wig, to hide your hair, and prevent wig from slipping.


This wig has long bangs, it gives you more freedom in styling, and can be used for more characters and looks. I usually cut bangs, but this time, I like the original one.


Back view. It is almost waist length for me.

P.S. I'm wearing Blood Heart necklace by Alchemy Gothic, and Her Secret World dress from The Gothic Shop UK.



No comments:

Post a Comment