Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Alchemy Gothic - first shoot

I started working with Alchemy Gothic last year.
It is one of my favourite brands, and I really enjoy shooting for them!




I know I should write more blog posts, so let's start :)
Here is throwback to the very first shoot we made for Alchemy Gothic last year.
I'm wearing custom purple lenses Eureka 7 by Samhain Contact Lenses. My natural eye color is dark brown, and they cover my natural color perfectly.



Who doesn't love black roses? First set I got to shoot was Rose of Passion.








The other item was Catafalque Necklace.



It was Christmas and New Year time, so I created this cheerful (yay :) ) and colorful makeup, using Sugarpill eyeshadows (Asylum red), and YSL lipgloss in color 02 Vernis a Levres, with OCC Tarred black pencil. 
PVC jacket by Lip Service. 

Signed prints available here. Enjoy -10% off with code 'FACEBOOK10'. 
My FB page - Elisanth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment