Thursday, October 16, 2014

Corvus feather outfit by Atelier Selene de Viollet

After Corvus shoot that got positive feedback, I want to share closeup photos of this amazing outfit and accessories handmade in France by Atelier Selene de Viollet <3 Although it looks brilliant on photos, it looks even better in real life! :)





I've been following Atelier Selene de Viollet page for a while. It was a big pleasure to receive collaboration request :) and bigger pleasure to see the costume - exclusive one-only Corvus outfit and all the accessories you see on photos!

Everything starts at post office :) A big treasure chest was delivered, with a lot of yummy things inside! :)


I couldn't resist to take a quick look at the post office.


I love beautiful wrapping, and be sure - Atelier Selene de Viollet does everything on high level!
Here is the main part of the outfit - leather corset with mesh, stones, glitter dust, feathers, and a lot of tiny details on front and side panels.


There is a big crow in the center of this artwork.




I put paper inside, to give you better look on the front mesh panel.


This is one of the side panels with stones, and beads details.
Back side of the corset is fully laced.


It's not a secret I like all kind of neck pieces, so I couldn't resist to show you a closeup photo of this neck corset. It was covered with glitter dust, and stones.


A pair of black gloves with nails (they are burgundy red from the inside). It saves a lot of time on manicure! ;)


It is a pair of shoes accessories. Unfortunately, I didn't use them for my shoot, but you must take a look! :)


Besides of all the outer beauty, I always appreciate beauty that shines from the inside out. I appreciate personal notes, small things that make me smile <3 Getting to know a person behind the brand was a big luck!

You can find more info about this outfit on designer's blog, starting from the idea, showing the whole process of creation, and more angles of view on this truly amazing outfit! I can't find words to describe everything that I feel, but I hope this post can give you a better look on the project.

Subscribe to Atelier Selene De Viollet page on FB, to be up to date with the new projects! You can order a custom made jewelery or outfit, I bet you'll be happy with the result!




Photos by Zatsepin Alex
Model, MUA Elisanth
Corvus outfit and accessories by Atelier Selene De Viollet
Contact lenses by Samhain

Copyright by Zatsepin Alex! Do not use without permission! 

6 comments:

  1. Totally loving the outfit and the pictures, so unique <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and simply all about it and seeing all these images, I've never even thought you took - priceless <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!! (it was always delayed because of no time, but I had to finally release it! :D ) <3

      Delete
  3. Truly beautiful! Thank-you for showing the close-up, and the shoe accessories - I wonder how those work? Its through your close-ups that I've realised the front design is a jewelled crow sitting on a tree. Very snazzy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) There is also lace to put on shoes accessories. You can see how it works here http://selenedeviollet.blogspot.fr/2014/09/corvus-corax-outfit-in-details.html on the last photo. Designer also created small matching hand cuffs :)

      Delete