Sunday, June 15, 2014

7" SKY-380ST Spiked high heels by Pleaser USA

It's been a long time since I wrote my previous post. Back to blog, let's start from shoes :)
7" SKY-380ST high heels by Pleaser USA.





I got them from Great Hot Stuff - SKY-380ST Blk/Blk, 7" / 18cm Heel, 2,75" / 7cm PF Ankle Strap Peep Toe Sandal. Price: US $107.95.


Size convertion - 9US / 39EU / 6UK.




Narrow ankle straps add elegance, and are useful for holding shoes in place :) (although shoes are narrow enough)
Heels are decorated with spikes and rhinestones.




7" / 18cm Heel with 2,75" / 7cm front platform makes them quite comfortable for walking. Front platform offsets some of the heel height, and chunky heel is more stable than a stiletto one.

I'm happy with my purchase. These shoes fit true to size, look great, and are comfortable, perfect shoes for shoots or parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment