Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anatomic Bomb! black latex suspender dress

Anatomic Bomb! black latex suspender dress



I bought black latex suspender halterneck dress from Anatomic Bomb! UK.



It is one of the best quality latex I've even had.Thick high-quality latex, and figure hugging design.


Halterneck dress with underwired cups, looks really nice. 


6 reinforced suspender clips, you can easily attach latex stockings. Front cut is higher than back. 


Long hidden zipper on back. 


Nice rocket logo :) 



I love this dress. It is size XS-S with B-C cups, fits true to size.
(But I'm 5'7" / 170cm, and I find this dress a bit short in front)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. James, I decided to sell it (too short for me). Here is more info about size and price
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/477344655634653/permalink/579456945423423/
      Thank you


      Delete