Sunday, September 1, 2013

New 10" Beyond high heels by Pleaser USA

I'm a big fan of high heels, so I couldn't miss new 10" / 25cm Beyond hot heels by Pleaser USA.


I preordered them at GreatHotStuff - Beyond-087 black in size 8US / 5UK / 38 Euro, for price $107.95.


Pleaser shoes run size small, so I usually have to go size up, and order size 9 for my 39 Euro. But for this design, the biggest size was 8. I'm almost ok with it :) It is a bit tight, but I hope it will be ok, after wearing them few times.




Manufacturer's warning: extreme 9" Infinity and 10" Beyond high heel shoes are not for walking or dancing. Manufacturer is not responsible for any injury sustained from use of these shoes. 




It was a hard decision, as all shoes from the Beyond collection are nice. But these criss-cross straps attracted my attention :)


They look totally gorgeous! (although they were not intended for walking, I tried to make few steps in my room - they were ok) 
I may need to shoot a video :) 

1 comment: