Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cabaret Latex Stockings by Westward Bound

Cabaret Latex Stockings by Westward Bound. Cat No. R1177 


Price: £79.00 / $126.40 USD / € 90.85 (+10% for semitrasparent and P.S. colours)


I like black and red combo, so I bought these nice latex stockings in semi transparent black with red stripes at the top, in medium weight latex. Semitransparent latex can perfectly show your tattoos :)
Quality is awesome. There are some little details that help in putting these stockings on, and holding them in place while wearing.

 They are not cheap molded stockings that you can find on eBay. I've got some pairs before, and that's not worth it. Better spend more money on high-quality item that you can wear for years, and enjoy every moment :)  

These stockings are hand seamed, and have tailored ankles. They have boning at the top, so they won't roll down.

My favourite detail - 3 air holes in the soles, to avoid build up of air. I can be really nervous while putting on stockings without air holes :) 
 I also included photo of a latex shiner I use for my latex garments. 



Last 3 photos show me wearing these stockings for a studio shot with Zatsepin Alex.

I'm 5'7" / 170cm, thigh 19" / 49cm, shoe size 6UK / 9US / 39 European. I bought size Small (they measure 7" flat across the top, unstretched), but found it tight in thigh, so next time I'll buy size Medium.

Stockings lenght is 28,5" / 72cm from heel to top. They can be worn higher than you see on my photos, but as I said before, they were a bit tight for me, so I didn't pull them higher.

I'm totally happy with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment