Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hello everybody!
This is my first post in blogspot. I'd like to write some posts about new products I use, such as sclera lenses, cosmetic products, wigs, heels, corsets, and so on. I think that my FaceBook or my website is not the best place to do this so I decided to make a blogspot acc :)

I'm a big fan of contact lenses and scleras, so here's a short review on new Underworld Eve, based on Eve characte from Underworld movie, sclera design by Samhain contact lenses.




Every lense comes in separate vial, with all the info printed on label.
This is plano lense, but they can also make any design with prescription.


Yes it is big :) 22mm diameter, with blue center, and black edges. Every lense is hand painted for you.



It looks awesome. I'll use them for a shoot, and publish studio photos later. These are simple mobile phone photos so far.


If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
If you want to see video how to insert sclera lense, check out my YouTube channel Elisanth.

Welcome to my website elisanth.com 
and Facebook page.








No comments:

Post a Comment